Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hey Everybody!

Garlic Braid | Garlic Paradise
It is my goal to create a blog for all of the garlic lovers out there, such as myself, that only contains the best, most unique recipes and ideas. There are many health benefits from garlic and it is also delicious. That is why I have such a passion for this unique vegetable. Some of the health benefits include lowered blood pressure, cardiovascular health improvements, reduced cholesterol, combat allergies, regulates blood sugar levels, aids in weight reduction, and much more. Also, it is so easy to add it to numerous dishes and make it part of any healthy, daily diet.

I love to experiment with garlic and add it to anything and everything. I would add garlic to salads, breads, sandwiches, soups, pastas, breakfasts, anything-you name it! You have to be a little daring and adventurous to find those cool, new recipes that could take the cooking world by storm.  That is why I need your help to introduce myself and others to some unique and funky recipes you use for garlic! Feel free to leave any feedback or comments and lets get this ball rolling. Garlic should be a part of everyone's diet due to the benefits and ease of adding it to virtually any dish.

Enjoy this brief video on the health benefits on garlic!





No comments:

Post a Comment